Don’t you want to make decisions on your web site design based on facts? It’s incredible, but most web sites are designed by guessing. Web designers, owners and marketing managers are creating what they think will work, what they think looks good and what they want their customers to see.
Because of this mal-practice - most web sites are virtually useless. Many companies look at their web sites as an ‘online brochure’. They justify its existence as being ‘something we have to have’. This is because over 90% of web sites to not provide enough bottom line value to their businesses to even pay for the cost of producing it.
The era of 'brochureware' is over - having the wrong information in the wrong places is costing you money. What actually works on the Internet is changing. It's also being measured and is known to those who focus on Internet marketing, web site conversion and web analytics for a living.
Learn how you can:
- Build on what you already have to Develop a More Effective Web Site
- Generate leads with a Lead Generating Web Site
- Reduce your reliance on web designers and keep your web site current with a Content Management System
- Constantly improve your web site effectiveness with Web Analytics Consulting
- Capture visitor interest and automate your sales follow up with an e-Mail Marketing program.
- Find new qualified prospects at the peak moment of their interest with Search Marketing
Or simply request an Internet marketing proposal.