Search Engine Visibility Audit
Did you know that about 90% of your prospective clients will turn to a search engine to find what they need?
When they do that search, where will your website show up? On the first page? Second page? Will it show up at all? How do you know for sure?
The Search Engine Visibility Audit will tell you exactly how visible and effective your web site is to the search engines. You will understand exactly where you are strong and where you need to improve. You'll know where you show up for every search in every engine. It will give you detailed recommendations on what you need to do to fix the visibility problems on your site. In fact, it's an actual blueprint to do-it-yourself.
After the audit, if you elect to have Agito optimize your website, you receive full credit for the cost of this audit phase. And it's fully guaranteed - so there is absolutely no risk!
What you get:
Complete review of your current web site for search engine visibility including:
- 35 point search engine readiness audit
Includes customized recommendations for changes and improvements in each area identified as needing improvement
- Keyword and MetaTag Review
- PageRank™, inbound linking and site popularity analysis
- Your current Google PageRank™ (the method Google uses to rate the importantance of your site in comparison to others)
- The number of inbound links measured by Google
- The number of inbound links measured by Yahoo
- Your current site rank on the Internet in comparison to every other site on the Internet
- WebPosition Gold™ Search Ranking Analysis
A 300+ page online report analyzing your sites visibility in the major search engines. The report will show:
- Your exact position in every search engine for every search term we have identified
- The titles and descriptions as they appear for every listing
- Competitor Analyis: how you stack up against your competitors
- Internet Directory Visibility Audit
Including analysis of your listings in the 3 major Internet Directories, Yahoo, Looksmart and Dmoz (the open directory), and recommendations for change or inclusion.
- Directory Review
Our personal review of the directories and opinion on their importance, which ones you need to be in, and a cost/benefit analysis for each
- SEO Purchasing Guide
A report that feeds you the tough questions to ask and the answers to look for in a search engine optimization or marketing company
- Our Search Engine Optimization Methodology
An explanation of the 3 key areas of search engine optimization and how we approach each:
- Text component
- Link component
- Popularity Component
Our quotation to complete the work recommended in our audit of your Web site. The price of this audit can be applied towards the optimization phase.